LATTICE80 will be airdropping free KAYA tokens to each member of our fast growing community.
KAYA Network is LATTICE80’s vision to connect Fintech and Blockchain organisations, Financial Institutions, Corporates, Governments and the Public in 200 cities globally. The network currently has over 11,000 companies in its database and we’re launching the KAYA token to offer services to members. Startup members and partners will also be able to offer their own services to members of the network.
KAYA token is a pure utility token for use within the KAYA Network in exchange for services offered by LATTICE80 and by our partners.
Registrations for the KAYA token Pre-ICO Sale before –
- 27th May 2018 will receive 500 KAYA tokens
- 3rd June 2018 will receive 300 KAYA tokens
- 17th June 2018 will receive 200 KAYA tokens
- 1st July 2018 will receive 100 KAYA tokens
You can refer friends to register using your unique referral code/link received in your registration confirmation email, to earn more tokens.
- 1% commission (in KAYA tokens) for KAYA tokens sold to the person referred by you.
- 20 KAYA tokens for each friend who successfully registers before 17th June 2018 using your code.
- 10 KAYA tokens for each friend who successfully registers from 17th June 2018 till 30th June 2018 using your code.
Here is a step-by-step guide to join our Airdrop:
1] Visit https://token.lattice80.com
2] Click on ‘Register for Pre-ICO’
3] Enter ALL details accurately in the popup window (do not attempt multiple registrations)
4] Subscribe to the newsletter for future updates, and ‘Register‘
5] Join our Telegram chat channel on: https://t.me/LATTICE80_KAYA
6] Join our Telegram news channel on: https://t.me/LATTICE80_News
That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email with your referral code and link.
The LATTICE80 team will reach out to you at the earliest to complete your KYC and for the wallet address where you would like to receive your free tokens.
Please note: Participation in the KAYA Token Airdrop and Pre-ICO Sale is not open to citizens of the People’s Republic of China and the United States of America.