Blocktrade.com is a top-tier trading facility for Crypto Assets. Blocktrade brings blockchain-based technologies and crypto assets to a unified and connected marketplace. It is Swiss guarded with the highest security and integrity features, performance driven, high volume and market-depth that meets stringent statutory compliance.
LATTICE80 KAYA token listed on Blocktrade on 24th November 2018.
This guide will help you to sign up on Blocktrade with steps to complete the required Know Your Customer (KYC) process included as well. You will be able to receive, buy, trade your KAYA token and a range of other Crypto Assets on the exchange.
Please make sure that your desktop/laptop is virus-free and you choose a unique password when asked to choose one. This should not be a password you use elsewhere. Use a password manager to generate and manage strong, unique passwords.
Here’s how you can sign up and complete your KYC on Blocktrade.com:
1. Go to trade.blocktrade.com/marketplace. Click on the Register button.
You can also sign up on the official Blocktrade mobile app available for –
3. You will see this confirmation screen.
4. Check your email inbox and verify your email address by following the link mentioned.
5. You will see a registration confirmation screen like this one… let us login now. Click Go to login.
6. Enter your registered email and password set in step 2. Click Login.
7. You will be required to fill your personal details. Please ensure that all details are entered exactly as they appear on your ID and address proof.
8. This is the step to submit your documents that match with the details entered in the previous step. For ID, you can choose from Passport, Driver’s Licence or any other government issued ID. Upload a scanned copy or photograph of the same. You will also be required to take a picture with same ID, clearly showing your face and all the details on the document.
9. For an address proof, you can select and submit a utility bill, bank statement or a similar document that is no older than 3 months.
10. Once you click the Save button in the previous step, you will get a waiting screen while the documents are submitted.
11. Documents submitted! Now we wait for the team at Blocktrade to check your documents and finish your KYC verification. Documents must be original, not tampered with and clear, while matching all the details entered in Step 7. This reduces the time taken to make your account active, and any rejection of documents that might happen at Blocktrade’s discretion.
12. Once you receive an email similar to the one below, you are all good to go!