From August 2, 2018 to October 30, 2018, LATTICE80 will be airdropping free KAYA tokens to each member of our fast growing community within the Philippines.
KAYA Network is LATTICE80’s vision to connect Fintech and Blockchain organisations, Financial Institutions, Corporates, Governments and the Public in 200 cities globally. The network currently has over 11,000 companies in its database and we’re launching the KAYA token to offer services to members. Startup members and partners will also be able to offer their own services to members of the network.
The KAYA token is a pure utility token for use within the KAYA Network in exchange for services offered by LATTICE80 and by our partners.
The airdrop is limited to the first 50,000 participants where each participant will need to undergo KYC before the tokens are awarded. (5 KAYA tokens = 1 XEM).
1. Register. Fill out this registration form to get started. Each registration will have to go through a KYC (Know Your Customer) before we can assign the free tokens to you.
2. Join our community and follow us on social media. Earn 8 KAYA tokens for each task below:
– Join Telegram Group (LATTICE80 Philippines) https://t.me/joinchat/Gf_a21G25cAs61XuUskyEg
– Follow Telegram LATTICE80 News Channel: https://t.me/LATTICE80_News
– Follow LATTICE80 Twitter : https://twitter.com/LATTICE80
– Follow Joe’s Twitter : https://twitter.com/joeseunghyuncho
– Follow Gina’s Twitter : https://twitter.com/ginaheng80
– Follow Joel’s Twitter : https://twitter.com/JoelKOhs
– Subscribe to LATTICE80 Newsletter at https://www.lattice80.com
3. Refer friends. Refer your friends to register using your Twitter ID to earn more tokens. Earn a referral commission of 5 KAYA for each referral who joined us in all our community and social media accounts (and has earned all 56 KAYA token from #2 above).
The LATTICE80 team will reach out to you at the earliest to complete your KYC.
Please note: Participation in the KAYA Token Airdrop and Pre-ICO Sale is not open to citizens of the People’s Republic of China and the United States of America.